CRICH PARISH

which consists of the villages of Crich, Fritchley and Whatstandwell.

This is an enlargement of the 1892 "Sale of Estate" map.

Map courtesy of Rosemary Hall.

Map 1892 Crich

LOT 6

All those fields of rich Meadow Land, together with the plantation now in the occupation of Mr. John Holding, bounded by Property belonging to Messrs. Lee, Boam, Slack and the Clay Cross Company, and marked Lot 6.

 

Back to the map